Slaughters partner to leave firm for GC role at Treasury agency
Slaughter and May partner Lucy Wylde is set to formally take up a position as general counsel of HM Treasury arm the Asset Protection Agency (APA). Wylde will take up the post at the start of the new financial year on 1 May, having been on secondment to the Treasury since March 2009, serving as the agency's GC since its launch in December that year.
Slaughter and May partner Lucy Wylde is set to formally take up a position as general counsel of HM Treasury arm the Asset Protection Agency (APA).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651