McDermott makes first City partner promotions for three years
McDermott Will & Emery has announced the details of its annual partner promotions round, with five lawyers made up across Europe including two in London. Sharon Tan and James Ross are set to join the US firm's City partnership in the employment and tax practices respectively. The London promotions are the firm's first in the UK for three years. News of the promotions comes as the firm gears up to move its City office in February 2011 to Heron Tower on Bishopsgate, which will be London's tallest building when it opens next year.
McDermott Will & Emery has announced the details of its annual partner promotions round, with five lawyers made up across Europe including two in London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651