Dewey unveils two-track bonus scale for London associates
Dewey & LeBoeuf is set to pay its UK associates up to £21,500 as a discretionary year-end bonus, according to an internal memo sent by chairman Steve Davis. The amount awarded to associates this year ranges from £4,050 for ‘'tier 1' associates who joined in 2009, to £21,500 for the most senior 'tier 2' associates.
Dewey & LeBoeuf is set to pay its UK associates up to £21,500 as a discretionary year-end bonus, according to an internal memo sent by chairman Steve Davis.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651