Simmons votes in City finance chief Hoyland as new managing partner
Simmons & Simmons has elected City finance head Jeremy Hoyland as its next managing partner. Hoyland will replace outgoing managing partner Mark Dawkins from 1 May next year, when his term comes to an end. The vote, which closed last night (9 December) saw Hoyland see off competition from Germany country head Hans-Hermann Aldenhoff, who was the only other candidate in the race.
Simmons & Simmons has elected City finance head Jeremy Hoyland as its next managing partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651