SJ Berwin partners gear up for governance overhaul vote
SJ Berwin partners are set to vote on proposals to overhaul the firm's governance structure in a bid to streamline decision-making at the top 20 law firm. Partners are due to vote tomorrow (10 December) on proposals that would see the firm abolishing its current strategy committee as part of plans to bring in three separate governing bodies - each with clearly defined areas of responsibility.
SJB proposes axing strategy committee for new governing bodies
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651