Linklaters and Skadden win roles on $1.8bn Brazilian bank stake sale
Linklaters has won a role on Brazilian investment bank BTG Pactual's sale of a $1.8bn (£1.1bn) stake to an investor group led by three of the world's largest sovereign wealth funds, reports The Am Law Daily. The magic circle firm is advising the is advising the investor group with a team comprising corporate partners Albert Luzarraga and Scott Sonnenblick, London private equity partner Carlton Evans and New York-based US tax head Stephen Land.
Linklaters has won a role on Brazilian investment bank BTG Pactual’s sale of a $1.8bn (£1.1bn) stake to an investor group led by three of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651