European Law Firm of the Year
There can't be many more glamorous clients than Ferrari. Not only can NCTM boast the iconic car manufacturer as a client, it is also able to report that for the first time in its history, Ferrari has assigned its entire worldwide intellectual property legal work to a single firm, that being this year's winner of European Law Firm of the Year. In assessing entries, the judges were strict on nominations that did not address the criteria. NCTM's highly-impressive entry covered all the bases, the Ferrari win being a particularly impressive example of its business-winning prowess.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651