Northern Ireland lawyers back new Herbert Smith launch in Belfast
Partners at top Irish law firms have voiced their support for Herbert Smith's plans to open an office in Belfast to handle volume disputes work, arguing the base will provide a further avenue for law graduates in a depressed job market. Herbert Smith announced last week that it would be opening in Belfast in April 2011, with the office set to provide support for high-volume disputes work - with staff reviewing and analysing large volumes of documents in litigation, arbitration and regulatory investigations.
Top 10 UK firm plans disputes support launch in depressed Northern Ireland job market
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651