Allen & Overy launches online tool to track bank bonus reforms
Allen & Overy (A&O) has launched an online tool to help banks and hedge funds track and respond to the global wide push for reform of senior financiers' compensation structures. The product - dubbed FIG Global Compensation Tracker - is designed to allow financial institutions to keep up with the stream of national regulatory developments as watchdogs move to clamp down on pay packages that incentivise excessive risk-taking.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has launched an online tool to help banks and hedge funds track and respond to the global wide push for reform of senior financiers’ compensation structures.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651