Field Fisher takes lead on £5.5bn Liverpool docklands regeneration project
Field Fisher Waterhouse has won a lead role advising on the £5.5bn Liverpool Waters regeneration project. In a first-time client instruction, Field Fisher is advising new client Peel Land and Property on all planning aspects of the multibillion-pound scheme, which is one of the largest regeneration projects in the UK. Field Fisher is fielding a team led by London head of planning and environment Karen Cooksley, alongside Manchester planning partner Colette McCormack and associate Lindsay Garratt. The three-lawyer team joined Field Fisher last year from Bevan Brittan.
Field Fisher Waterhouse has won a lead role advising on the £5.5bn Liverpool Waters regeneration project.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651