Cravath unveils 2010 bonuses; Citi says US market flat but costs down
Cravath Swaine & Moore has released the details of its year-end associate bonuses, becoming the first major US firm to reveal its hand this year, reports The Am Law Daily. The awards, which will be paid out on 10 December, range from $7,500 (£4,700) for associates that started with the firm in 2009 to $35,000 (£21,900) for the most senior associates. This year's bonus scale is roughly the same as last year's. Most junior associates will again receive $7,500. On the other hand, seventh-year associates this year will get $5,000 (£3,100) more than lawyers at the same level got last year.
Cravath Swaine & Moore has released the details of its year-end associate bonuses, becoming the first major US firm to reveal its hand this year, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651