Squire Sanders Hammonds to kick off post-merger review of partner pay
Hammonds and Squire Sanders & Dempsey are set to start integrating their practices and partner pay after securing the vote of more than 95% of their combined partnerships to launch as Squire Sanders Hammonds in the new year. The decision means Hammonds partners will be remunerated entirely on merit by 2013, in keeping with Squire Sanders' existing practice. The move to a fully merit-based system at Squire Sanders Hammonds will begin to be phased in from 2012.
Merged entity to adopt US firm’s merit-based remuneration system as merger goes ahead
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651