Barlows boosts H1 revenues by 17% after Halliwells insurance takeover
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has posted a 17% increase in H1 turnover in the wake of the firm's acquisition of Halliwells' Manchester insurance practice. The firm took in revenues of £44.5m for the first half of 2010-11 against the figure of £38.1m recorded at the same point last year. The results come after Barlows sealed a £2.5m deal to take on the Manchester insurance arm of Halliwells, which employs around 200 staff, when the firm went into administration this summer. The well-regarded team boasts a number of major clients including AXA and Chartis.
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has posted a 17% increase in H1 turnover in the wake of the firm’s acquisition of Halliwells’ Manchester insurance practice.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651