CC agrees New Year start date for Glover at Simpson Thacher
High-profile Clifford Chance (CC) partner Jason Glover is set to join Simpson Thacher & Bartlett in the New Year after months of negotiations over his exit from the magic circle firm. The news emerges four months after it was announced that Simpson Thacher had hired the CC partner to launch a funds practice in the US firm's City office.
High-profile Clifford Chance (CC) partner Jason Glover is set to join Simpson Thacher & Bartlett in the New Year after months of negotiations over his exit from the magic circle firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651