Accenture HR director joins Simmons & Simmons
Simmons & Simmons has sealed the hire of a new human resources (HR) director following the departure of its previous HR head to Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP). The top 15 UK law firm has hired Daniel Flint for the position with a start date pencilled in for January next year. The role marks the first legal industry role for the HR specialist who is currently serving his notice period as global compensation and benefits director at Accenture.
Simmons & Simmons has sealed the hire of a new human resources (HR) director following the departure of its previous HR head to Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651