Portuguese indie seals China alliance deal
Portuguese independent Morais Leitao Galvao Teles Soares da Silva & Asociados has strengthened its position in Asia with an alliance in mainland China. The firm has joined forces with Macau law firm MdME in a formal alliance, in a bid to capitalise on outbound investments in Portuguese-speaking countries by Chinese investors. The move marks the third formal international alliance for Morais Leitao, coming on the back of an alliance formed in Brazil in 2006, and another in Angola earlier this year.
Portuguese independent Morais Leitao Galvao Teles Soares da Silva & Asociados has strengthened its position in Asia with an alliance in mainland China.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651