Bird & Bird makes up Euro duo to partnership
Bird & Bird has made two further additions to its partnership in the firm's Paris and Helsinki offices. Maisa Nikkola, who joins the partnership in Finland, is head of the local employment group and specialises in employment contractual issues, trade union matters and discrimination. Meanwhile, Gildas Louvel has joined the partnership in the corporate practice of Bird & Bird's French office. He focuses on private and public M&A, financial services and life sciences.
Bird & Bird has made two further additions to its partnership in the firm’s Paris and Helsinki offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651