Sullivan & Cromwell targets UK students with graduate scheme launch
Sullivan & Cromwell is set to launch its first graduate training programme in the City as the US firm aims to boost its profile among UK job-seekers. The law firm will take on its first trainee intake in autumn 2013 and is intending to run annual intakes after that. Students will also be encouraged to apply for summer vacation placements, which will start in 2011.
Wall Street leader to bring in first set of City trainees in 2013
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651