Nabarro and BLP win roles on £500m City skyscraper venture
Nabarro and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have taken lead roles on a joint venture to build London's landmark Walkie Talkie tower, at an estimated cost of half a billion pounds. The City skyscraper will be built through a 50/50 joint venture set-up by Land Securities and Canary Wharf Group, which has been backed with investment from a syndicate including China Investment Corporation and Qatar Holding.
2014 date expected for the finished 37-storey Walkie Talkie tower
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651