Garrigues makes up 19 as firm posts 5.5% turnover hike for 2009-10
Garrigues has posted an increase in turnover for the third consecutive year alongside 19 promotions to the firm's partnership. The 2009-10 results, which were announced at a partner meeting today (26 October), saw the Iberian firm increase turnover by 5.5% to €353m (£309m) from the figure of €334m (£293m) taken in during 2008-09. Garrigues also today announced the appointment of 19 lawyers to the firm's partnership, all of who are based its Spanish offices. The total number of new partners is less than the firm made up last year when 32 lawyers joined the partnership.
Garrigues has posted an increase in turnover for the third consecutive year alongside 19 promotions to the firm’s partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651