First, take a shower – the survival guide for laid-off lawyers still looking for a job
Big law firms are acting like it's business as usual. There's talk about bonuses again, partners are hopping around, and merger fever is in the air (the latest being the aborted merger between Orrick and Akin Gump) There are signs of a rebound in the legal industry, except for this little annoying fact: thousands of lawyers are still jobless - the ones laid off during the recession and the recent law school graduates who can't find employment.
Big law firms are acting like it’s business as usual. There’s talk about bonuses again, partners are hopping around, and merger fever is in the air (the latest being the aborted merger between Orrick and Akin Gump)
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651