Nationwide cuts commercial lending legal panel from 60 to 17 firms
Nationwide Building Society has cut back the number of advisers on its commercial lending panel from 60 to 17, following a rigorous selection process which kicked off in August. The building society has added seven new firms to the roster, including Addleshaw Goddard, DLA Piper, LG, Reed Smith, Shoosmiths, Taylor Wessing and TLT. Aside from the new appointments, Nationwide has retained four of the firms that were already on the panel - Burges Salmon, Nabarro, Olswang and Eversheds.
Nationwide Building Society has cut back the number of advisers on its commercial lending panel from 60 to 17, following a rigorous selection process which kicked off in August.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651