Bar Standards Board appoints new director
The Bar Standards Board has appointed a new director with Vanessa Davies to take on the role in December. Davies will replace Mandie Lavin in the top position at the Bar regulator after two years in the role for Lavin. Davies's appointment is for an unfixed term. Davies, a non-practising barrister, will join following a spell as director of operations at legal aid charity Refugee and Migrant Justice, where she was responsible for professional training, standards and compliance for accredited paralegals and caseworkers, as well as solicitors and barristers.
The Bar Standards Board has appointed a new director with Vanessa Davies to take on the role in December.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651