Addleshaws partner departs to join HBJ Gateley's new Manchester base
HBJ Gateley Wareing has boosted its real estate practice in Manchester with the hire of a real estate partner from Addleshaw Goddard. Dean Copley, who joined the firm's 30-strong real estate team in Manchester on Monday (18 October), counts several national retailers and property developers among his clients, and focuses on the development and funding of residential, industrial, office and retail premises. HBJ Gateley senior partner Michael Ward said: "With the opening of our new office in the city at Ship Canal House, we are excited to welcome Dean to the firm."
HBJ Gateley Wareing has boosted its real estate practice in Manchester with the hire of a real estate partner from Addleshaw Goddard.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651