Gianni plans UAE push as Italy leader gets green light for Abu Dhabi launch
Italy's Gianni Origoni Grippo & Partners is set to launch in Abu Dhabi next year following the recent approval of the firm's licence. Real estate partner Riccardo Sensi will relocate to the region to head up the office alongside counsel Francesca Cesca, senior associate Gianluca Grillo and three further associates.
Italian independent Gianni set to open office in Abu Dhabi as launch licence is approved
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651