Speechly Bircham recruits former Mayer Brown partner for City base
Speechly Bircham has bolstered its City corporate practice with the hire of a former Mayer Brown partner. Jonathan Crawford joins the firm's London office as a partner in the financial services team and will focus on large, cross-border transactional work, working closely with financial services sector group head Nick Janmohamed. At Mayer Brown his practice focused on M&A, restructurings and joint venture transactions. He left at the end of last year after 11 years at the firm, prior to which he was a lawyer at DLA Piper - joining legacy firm Alsop Wilkinson in Liverpool in 1995.
Speechly Bircham has bolstered its City corporate practice with the hire of a former Mayer Brown partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651