White & Case makes up seven City lawyers in 35-strong partner round
White & Case has promoted 35 lawyers to its partnership around the world, including seven in London. The majority of the City appointments, which take effect on 1 January next year, come in the banking and finance department, where five associates are set to join the firm's partnership. Tom Bartlett, Kirsti Massie and Euan Pinkerton have been made up in the project finance practice, while Louise Mor and Jeremy Trinder were appointed in asset finance and banking respectively. The other London promotions were Kevin Ng in capital markets and Michael Turrini in construction.
White & Case has promoted 35 lawyers to its partnership around the world, including seven in London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651