Milbank recruits Hong Kong Law Society vice-president for local law launch
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy is set to launch a local law practice in Hong Kong with the hire of Dieter Yih from Australian firm Mallesons Stephen Jaques. Yih will join Milbank in January 2011 to head up the firm's new Hong Kong law practice. He will operate independently from the firm until the middle of next year, while the three resident partners in Milbank's Hong Kong outfit complete their local Bar exams.
Milbank Tweed Hadley & McCloy is set to launch a local law practice in Hong Kong with the hire of Dieter Yih from Australian firm Mallesons Stephen Jaques.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651