BLP recruits Jones Day City employment chief
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has sealed the hire of Jones Day's City head of employment litigation. The UK top 20 firm has recruited Lisa Mayhew as a partner in its employment team. She started work at the firm today (11 October). Her practice has a particular focus on the financial services sector and her previous experience has included advisin on High Court cases involving team moves and restrictive covenants, bonuses, executive severance, equal pay and whistleblowing.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has sealed the hire of Jones Day’s City head of employment litigation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651