Addleshaws to see exit of 11-strong litigation team for boutique launch
Addleshaw Goddard has confirmed that a team of litigators are set to leave the firm's City practice at the end of this month to launch a new boutique. Litigation partners Simon Twigden, Pietro Marino and Michael Green will leave Addleshaws on 31 October to set up Enyo Law, with a further eight fee earners also joining them. Twigden - the national firm's former practice head - and Marino both handed in their notice in April this year, while Green handed in his notice last month.
Addleshaw Goddard has confirmed that a team of litigators are set to leave the firm’s City practice at the end of this month to launch a new boutique.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651