DLA Piper calls time on Portuguese alliance as firm targets new tie-up
DLA Piper is set to end its formal relationship with Portuguese firm Miranda Correia Amendoeira & Associados as it looks for a more permanent tie-up in the region. DLA announced today (22 September) that the firms will end their working relationship from 30 November this year, a decision which concludes the formal, non-exclusive tie-up which has been in place since 2004.
DLA Piper is set to end its formal relationship with Portuguese firm Miranda Correia Amendoeira & Associados as it looks for a more permanent tie-up in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651