Research shows sharp post-crunch rise in UK arbitration and mediation
The use of arbitration and mediation in the UK has risen dramatically in the wake of the financial crisis, according to research published by a new independent body of senior City figures. The report, 'Dispute Resolution in London and the UK 2010', which was released yesterday (20 September), is the first report to be published by TheCityUK's legal services and dispute resolution group, which is chaired by Serle Court's Khawar Qureshi QC.
The use of arbitration and mediation in the UK has risen dramatically in the wake of the financial crisis, according to research published by a new independent body of senior City figures.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651