Hammonds boosts Manchester with hire of ex-Halliwells leisure head
Hammonds has expanded its hotels and leisure sector with the hire of former Halliwells leisure group head Chris Eddlestone. Eddlestone joined the firm's Manchester arm as a consultant last month to take on a newly-created role heading up the firm's national hotel and leisure services team. He had been at the now-defunct Halliwells since 1999, prior to which he spent 16 years at Northwest practice Birchall Blackburn.
Hammonds has expanded its hotels and leisure sector with the hire of former Halliwells leisure group head Chris Eddlestone.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651