IT and telecoms firm Colt hands BLP outsourcing arm its second deal
Berwin Leighton Paisner's (BLP's) managed legal services division has secured a second deal that has seen IT company Colt transfer its employment law team to the City law firm. The multimillion-pound agreement has seen the telecoms and IT provider turn to BLP to conduct all of its employment legal matters across the 13 European jurisdictions in which Colt operates. Colt's sole in-house lawyer dealing with employment matters has been transferred to the division and will be assisted by a lawyer from BLP's locum lawyer service, Lawyers on Demand.
Berwin Leighton Paisner’s (BLP’s) managed legal services division has secured a second deal that has seen IT company Colt transfer its employment law team to the City law firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651