DLA Piper US and international arms to adopt same strategy
DLA Piper is conducting a review of its business which for the first time will see DLA Piper International and DLA Piper US share the same three-year strategy. The review is being led by joint chief executive Nigel Knowles and global board chairman Francis Burch, who are currently collaborating with each other and their respective executive boards to formulate the new plan.
DLA Piper is conducting a review of its business which for the first time will see DLA Piper International and DLA Piper US share the same three-year strategy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651