Nixon Peabody makes up one London partner in quartet of promotions
Nixon Peabody has promoted four lawyers to its partnership, with one made up in the US firm's London office. The promotions, which take effect today (1 September), are spread across three practice areas - finance, employment and restructuring. London finance counsel Roland Diniz, who joins the Nixon partnership in the firm's City base, specialises in advising US domestic and cross-border transactions across Europe and Asia. He represents debt and equity investors, borrowers and lessees on a variety of asset-based and secured finance matters.
Nixon Peabody has promoted four lawyers to its partnership, with one made up in the US firm’s London office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651