A&O relocates City partner to Hong Kong to lead Asia-Pacific corporate
Allen & Overy (A&O) has relocated London partner Gary McLean to Hong Kong to take on the new role of Asia-Pacific head of corporate. The role was created in order to co-ordinate the firm's corporate presence throughout Asia and Australia. Global corporate co-head Sietze Hepkema commented: "The relocation underlines the firm's commitment to its presence in Greater China. Since the expansion of our Australian platform we needed someone to coordinate the effort across the region.
Allen & Overy (A&O) has relocated London partner Gary McLean to Hong Kong to take on the role of Asia-Pacific head of corporate.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651