HBJ opts against former Halliwells office for new Manchester base
HBJ Gateley Wareing has signed up for new office space in Manchester following the acquisition of 200 staff and lawyers from the now-defunct Halliwells. HBJ Gateley is set to move from its current location at 3 Hardman Square - where it has operated since its Manchester launch at the end of July - to Ship Canal House on King Street.
HBJ Gateley Wareing has signed up for new office space in Manchester following the acquisition of 200 staff and lawyers from the now-defunct Halliwells.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651