Tods Murray votes in new chairman after contested election
Scots firm Tods Murray has elected Graham Burnside as its new chairman, succeeding current incumbent Ian McPake. Banking and finance head Burnside will take up his new role on 1 October following a contested election involving one other candidate. He succeeds McPake, who will retire from the partnership on 30 September after 20 years as a partner, including the last four as chairman.
Scots firm Tods Murray has elected Graham Burnside as its new chairman, succeeding current incumbent Ian McPake.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651