Former Halliwells litigation duo take up new roles at DWF in Manchester
DWF has recruited two former Halliwells lawyers for its commercial litigation team in Manchester. Stephen Morris and James Lappin have joined the firm's commercial litigation practice as a partner and director respectively. Morris has 17 years' experience in commercial litigation, the last eight of which he spent as a partner at Halliwells.
DWF has recruited two former Halliwells lawyers for its commercial litigation team in Manchester.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651