Herbert Smith ally Stibbe to launch in Luxembourg with local team hire
Herbert Smith alliance firm Stibbe is set to boost its Benelux coverage with the launch of an office in Luxembourg. The new office, which will open for business on 1 September, will be led by Loyens & Loeff's former Luxembourg head Dirk Leermakers, who has joined Stibbe from local firm Bonn Schmitt Steichen together with a team of three lawyers. The Luxembourg launch marks the sixth office for Stibbe, alongside its two principal bases in Amsterdam and Brussels and offices in London, New York and Dubai. Stibbe has been part of an alliance with UK top 10 firm Herbert Smith and Germany's Gleiss Lutz since 2002.
Herbert Smith alliance firm Stibbe is set to boost its Benelux coverage with the launch of an office in Luxembourg.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651