Travers and Taylor Wessing advise on $475m broadband company buyout
Travers Smith and Taylor Wessing have won roles on the $475m (£308m) acquisition of US broadband manufacturing company 2Wire by Yorkshire-based set-top box maker Pace. Travers head of corporate finance Spencer Summerfield advised longstanding client Pace on the purchase, which was announced last week (26 July) and will now see Pace look to raise debt from banks, with the deal set to close by the end of the year.
Travers Smith and Taylor Wessing have won roles on the $475m (£308m) acquisition of US broadband manufacturing company 2Wire by Yorkshire-based set-top box maker Pace.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651