Dorsey boosts City buyout practice with Brown Rudnick partner hire
Dorsey & Whitney has expanded its private equity practice with the hire of Brown Rudnick private equity partner Roger Gregory, who is set to join the firm's London office at the end of August. Gregory's practice focuses on venture capital and private equity in the mid-market sector. He represents institutional investors, management teams and buyout houses.
Dorsey & Whitney has expanded its private equity practice with the hire of Brown Rudnick private equity partner Roger Gregory, who is set to join the firm’s London office at the end of August.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651