Nokia Siemens appoints new general counsel with Hewlett-Packard hire
Nokia Siemens Networks has appointed in-house veteran Joyce Norcini as its new general counsel. Norcini joined the telecoms company earlier this week (2 August) from Hewlett-Packard (HP), where she was regional general counsel for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). She is taking over the role from Sirpa-Helena Sormunen, who has been acting general counsel since the departure of Kirsi Komi earlier this year. Sormunen will continue in her role as head of legal and compliance in the customer operations division.
Nokia Siemens Networks has appointed in-house veteran Joyce Norcini as its new general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651