Long-serving CC litigation partner quits to join Mallesons in Hong Kong
Clifford Chance (CC) litigation partner Denis Brock is leaving the firm after almost 25 years to join Australian leader Mallesons Stephen Jaques in Hong Kong. The new role will mark Brock's third spell in Hong Kong after he spent five years in the region with CC from 1987 and 1992, before taking on the leadership of the magic circle firm's local practice from 1997 to 2006. He returned to London in 2006 and last year lost out to Jeremy Sandelson in a contested election for the role of global head of litigation.
Clifford Chance (CC) litigation partner Denis Brock is leaving the firm after almost 25 years to join Australian leader Mallesons Stephen Jaques in Hong Kong.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651