Clydes posts 92% retention rate for September qualifying intake
Clyde & Co has announced that it will keep on 92% of the qualifying trainees from the firm's September 2010 intake. Clydes offered roles to 23 qualifiers out of 26 due to qualify this September, with one of the 26 opting to exclude themselves from the process. These 92% retention rate marks an improvement of 4% on the September 2009 intake, when 22 of 25 qualifiers were offered roles at the firm.
Clyde & Co has announced that it will keep on 92% of the qualifying trainees from the firm’s September 2010 intake.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651