BLP advises Barclays on £25m sponsorship of London Cycle Hire Scheme
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has advised Barclays on its sponsorship of the London Cycle Hire Scheme, which will see the development of new cycle superhighways for the capital. The banking giant is contributing £25m over a five-year period towards the scheme, which is set to launch at the end of this month (30 July). Supported by London Mayor Boris Johnson, the scheme will make bicycles available to the public for short journeys in and around central London.
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has advised Barclays on its sponsorship of the London Cycle Hire Scheme, which will see the development of new cycle superhighways for the capital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651