Lovells signs off for Hogan union with 13% hike in partner profits
Hogan Lovells legacy practice Lovells has unveiled its final financial results before its US merger with the firm achieving a 13% hike in profits per equity partner (PEP). Results announced today (14 July) show that the firm's PEP hit £663,000 for 2009-10, against £586,000 in the previous year. Turnover increased by 2% to reach £541.8m. The performance, which includes some integration costs for the merger with Hogan & Hartson and the closure of Lovells' Chicago office, makes the UK firm one of the strongest performers this year in the City top 10.
Hogan Lovells legacy practice Lovells has unveiled its final financial results before its US merger with the firm achieving a 13% hike in profits per equity partner (PEP).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651