Insurance firms outpace rest of top 50 once more as revenues climb 8%
Insurance firms have bucked the trend of the top 50 as a whole once again this year, with revenues growing by an average of 7.8% and profits per equity partner (PEP) climbing 2.7%. The group was the strongest performing among the ranked firms, being the only category aside from the mid-tier firms to experience turnover growth and far outpacing the all-firm average. Of the five insurance firms in the top 50, four saw a climb in rank in 2009-10.
Insurance firms have bucked the trend of the top 50 as a whole once again this year, with revenues growing by an average of 7.8% and profits per equity partner (PEP) climbing 2.7%.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651