Asia takes centre stage as firms boost revenue in Eastern markets
UK firms' footholds in Asia have proven their worth in this year's financial results with revenues from the region remaining consistently strong in their contribution to overall turnover. Clifford Chance (CC) in particular saw a notable contribution from its Asia arm, with revenues growing 21% on last year to £126m, up from £104m. The practice now makes up 10% of the firm's overall turnover, up from 8% in 2008-09.
UK top 50 firms see notable profits from Asia bases as region’s economy powers on
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651